Press Release: Over 30 Designers to Showcase between October 29 and November 5 at Orlando International Fashion Week Kicking Off with Art and Fashion at Orlando City Hall
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Orlando International Fashion Week Presents “Art and Fashion Hits Orlando City Hall” on November 1st, 2023.
Orlando, FL – Orlando International Fashion Week invites you to experience a dazzling fusion of art and fashion at “Art and Fashion Hits Orlando City Hall” on November 1st, 2023. The event promises an unforgettable evening filled with style, innovation, and creativity, officially marking the beginning of Orlando International Fashion Week.
Dignitaries and Proclamations: We are honored to have the presence of esteemed officials from Mayor Buddy Dyer’s Office of the City of Orlando: Reginald B. McGill, Constituent Services Director, and the advocates: Commissioner Regina Hill of District 5, and Luis M. Martinez-Alicea, Deputy Manager of Multicultural Affairs and International Relations, with special thanks to Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. Their support and attendance underscore the significance of this event within the Orlando community as a proclamation will be presented on this day from the City of Orlando. Terry Olson, the Director of Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs from Orange County Government, will also be presenting a proclamation – on behalf of Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings.
Key Highlights about Orlando International Fashion Week:
1. Over 30 Designers: Orlando International Fashion Week showcases the innovative and captivating collections of over 30 talented designers from around the world.
2. Aveda Institute Orlando Student Showcase: The week’s festivities commence on Sunday, October 29th, 2023, with the Student Showcase at Aveda Institute Orlando. This event provides an extraordinary platform for the institute’s students to exhibit their skills and creativity.
3. Positive Impact: Supporting Local and International Causes, Orlando International Fashion Week is about making a positive impact. As part of the local cause, the event will utilize funds raised to provide scholarships for cosmetology and barber students at Aveda Institute Orlando. Simultaneously, Orlando International Fashion Week’s international cause will shine a spotlight on artisans from Santa Marta Magdalena, a city on Colombia’s Caribbean coast. On November 1st, 2023, jewelry and art crafted by these talented artisans will be showcased, contributing to the creation of opportunities and safe working environments for them.
4. Sponsorship Opportunities: Orlando International Fashion Week continues to offer various sponsorship opportunities for businesses and organizations eager to align with this premier fashion and art event.
Orlando City Hall Experience:
Prepare to be enthralled as Orlando City Hall’s Rotunda, celebrated for its architectural splendor and grandeur, provides the perfect backdrop for “Art and Fashion Hits Orlando City Hall.” The setting exudes elegance and sophistication, setting the stage for an extraordinary evening where fashion and art take center stage.
Additional Event Schedule:
- Wednesday, November 1: “Art and Fashion Hits Orlando City Hall.”
- Thursday, November 2: An event hosted by one of our sponsors.
- Friday, November 3: The Fashion Designer Competition at Porsche South Orlando.
- Saturday, November 4: Enjoy two shows at The Castle Hotel, including the Kids and Teens Runway Show and the Fashion Night Out.
- Sunday, November 5: There will be five shows, including the grand finale featuring JOVANI, an international brand known for its timeless elegance, at Eola View.
This event series offers an engaging exploration of fashion and art, celebrating diversity, empowering emerging talents, and enhancing Central Florida’s cultural vibrancy. Stay tuned for ticket availability and updates by visiting www.OrlandoFashionWeek.org or following us on social media: Facebook @orlandofashionweek, Instagram @orlandofashionweek_int, Twitter @orlfashionweek.
About Orlando International Fashion Week:
Orlando International Fashion Week is the epitome of fashion and art. It brings together a diverse community of fashion enthusiasts, designers, artists, and supporters. Through a week-long celebration of fashion, Orlando International Fashion Week promotes diversity, tourism, and inclusion. By supporting local talent and international causes, the event enriches the culture and vibrancy of Central Florida.
For press inquiries or more information, please contact
Nayrouz Olarte, Chief Executive Officer
Rob Henlon, President